Monday, March 14, 2011

Here we go....

So, I'm sitting at my sons soccer game and my friend asks me, when are you going to make your blog? I promised her that it would be soon.. So here it is...

I am a mother of two sons, and all of their friends.. I am a wife, a friend, a volunteer, a coach and so on.. I try so hard to provide good meals for my family but with being spread so thin, it is extremely hard. I don't have time to shop for many things, so the basics is what i have and I build from there. This blog is to help some of you that need tips, or could use different recipes or a little more time management in the kitchen..  It has only taken me almost 20 years to get it right, and I am still learning new things everyday!

I hope you enjoy this blog. Feel free to comment on the recipes and pass them around. If you have recipes that you want to share, email me and i will post them for all to share.. I know if it saves me a few minutes and my family loves it, I will totally promote it..

Have a wonderful time cooking!
Bon appetit

Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment